Friday, March 26, 2010

I would like to brag for a moment!


Here are some of those pictures that I promised you! These fabulous pictures were taken by a friend who, as you can see, has amazing amounts of talent. Enjoy!
My baby girl loves her time with Papa! She and he share storytime right before bed nearly every night. With how much she talks during the books you would think she was the one telling the stories!





 
 
Momma gets playtime too!  And in case you were worried for my welfare with this position....We escaped without a need for a new outfit or shower!

We have a horse-addicted GodMother for our girl.  The cute horse blanket she is currently saddled on was a gift she got at the hospital the day after she was born.  She loves how soft it is and Papa loves giving her horsey rides that don't risk her breaking his back yet...
And I will leave you with one final picture:

No comments:

Post a Comment