Sunday, March 21, 2010

Happy Sunday ladies and gents!

There isn't much today except that I found the yummiest energy/snack bar EVER yesterday!  I urge you all to try them and before you get all worried about the cost of something you have never tried and aren't sure you will like....The products on the store have a 180day satisfaction guarantee.  Simply return what you didn't use (so likely 8 bars of the 9) and get a full refund.  I <3 these bars though!  You can find them at CK Shoppe in my favorite stores links.  They are called Chocolate Nut Rolls and are AMAZING!

Now I do feel like I must inform you, CK Shoppe is my husband's and my Amway business.  If you have family or you best friend that already sell Amway products, please support them.  As much as we would love your business, we do not want to 'steal' customers and certainly do not want to cause any problems between family and friends.

Periodically I will be posting about things that I have found and tried through our Amway business so feel free to ask me about products or else see who in your family may use/sell them also.  I am always trying new products and have already tried quite a few so if you begin browsing the site and have questions, comments, or concerns about anything, shoot me an e-mail.  Just address it to Katie or mention my blog (or you may get a response from Chris instead).  I will also post any un-advertised sales that we will personally be running from time to time for my readers/followers and respond via e-mail with whatever instructions are listed at the time.

For now, mommyhood calls!  Have a wonderful Sunday everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment