Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Because I'm now a Mommy Blogger....

You all deserve to meet the little girl that will be the main focus of most of the upcoming posts.
This Monkey-watching girl is Alyssa.  My sweet and adorable (you don't have to tell me but I always welcome compliments on my baby) little girl who was born on December 30th, 2009.  She was born 8lbs 4oz and 20" long.  For those who don't want to do the math, she is 2 1/2 months old.  She sleeps through the night starting about a week and a half ago (you may hate and envy me now) and is generally a happy baby.  Her smiles are coming more regularly and I had to share my treasure snapshots with you!  She loves talking and laughing at that monkey on her bouncer...he gets more smiles than Papa and I combined!  Yes I am very jealous of a plastic monkey chime.

No comments:

Post a Comment