Saturday, March 20, 2010

Addictions...

We all have our own...admit it!  I go through phases.  Right now?  Blogging...  When I was pregnant?  You couldn't pry me away from The Bump.  Facebook, oh yah, its even on my phone...  Beyond my computer?  My only addiction is really taking pictures of and snuggling my little girl.  When I pick up a book I read through it in a matter of hours (well, now it takes a couple days but hey, those pictures won't take themselves!).  Now don't try to pretend you are innocent of it all... Even my wonderful husband who makes fun of all my computer addictions has his own.

He has found a site that provides him days of amusement.  Maybe you are nerd enough to have seen this one as well?  Stumble Upon.....The site that when you click "Stumble" it will randomly select a featured site for you to play on.  You can narrow the stumbling to games, jokes, news, etc.  You customize what you want to pop up and there you go.  Who needs google anyhow?

Somedays we sit on the couch together each with our own laptops.  If I look over at his screen, inevitably he is bouncing between school assignments, bank statements, and some game he "stumbled" across.  I find it hilarious that he ever made fun of my 'bumping'.  At least that was an exchange of information....Okay, really it was a drama that I couldn't tear my eyes away from.  Truly the draw of any soap opera and TB is 24/7 people!

So what are your addictions?  What website can you hardly go a day without checking?  An hour?  Do you incessantly hit refresh?

No comments:

Post a Comment